|. BUYER AGREES:
1. To have puppy examined within 72 hours of purchase by a licensed veterinarian to validate this guarantee.
2. The puppy is not being purchased for resale and will never be sold to a pet shop, puppy mill, or agent of same.
3. To continue with vet exams and follow all recommendations of vet in regard to shots and proper care. Failure to
comply with and provide documentation of these requirements voids all guarantees.
4. To continue with giving NuVet Plus vitamins daily for at least two years, and to feed high-quality large breed puppy
food without corn, wheat, and by-products.. for two years. Nuvet vitamins may be ordered using link on home page.
5. The value of the pet for the purpose of this guarantee is solely the original purchase price of the pet, and does not
include any additional prices declared by the buyer, such as value of show dog or shipping fees.
6. The prefix "Of Witness" will be used at the beginning of the dog's registered name.
7. To keep puppy/dog in good physical condition and proper weight.
8. To have puppy spay/neutered at age recommended by vet but preferrable at one year of age or older.
II. BREEDER AGREES:
1. Breeder guarantees that puppy has had proper care to date and has been checked by a veterinarian. Puppy has
received its first shots and been wormed at the proper times. Health and shot records will be furnished at the time of purchase. If
puppy is being shipped such records will be with puppy. If within 72 hours of receiving the puppy and he/she is
examined by a reputable veterinarian and the health of the puppy is found to be a risk due to a congenital defect,
owner shall notify breeder and provide a written statement from a licensed vet describing puppy's condition and shall
return the puppy and papers to the breeder within three days of the examination. Breeder will replace puppy as soon as she has a
litter, provided puppy is in the same condition mentally and physically as when originally purchased.
2. Breeder is not responsible if puppy contracts a communicable disease after leaving breeder's possession.
3. Breeder guarantees puppy against any congenital defect causing death of or making necessary euthanasia until
two years of age.
4. Breeder offers 1 year hip guarantee. Any puppy found to have moderate or severely affected hip dysplasia that
adversely affects the quality of life as a family pet will be replaced. The puppy must have veterinarian confirmation and official OFA
preliminary consultation. Vet confirmation must state that he/she feels that the condition is congenital and not the
result of an injury or abuse including over exertion.
5. Upon receipt of confirmation of hip dysplasia that adversely affects the quality of life as a family pet, replacement
puppy will be given as soon as one becomes available. Breeder reserves the right to have second opinion from
personal vet and have DNA to determine the dog or puppy is of "of Witness Goldens" lineage.
6. In the case of sudden demise of puppy, breeder must receive a written notice of puppy's death from owner's vet,
along with a necropsy report stating cause of death.
7. Breeder does not guarantee color, size, championship or temperament of any puppy.
Total cost of pup_______________ ***Note- All payments must have time to clear before pup
Deposit made _______________ can leave. Cash, money order, or paypal is
Remainder due _______________ best.
OUR GUARANTEE We We guarantee your puppy to be of sound health and give a 12
month hip guarantee: with pup replacement if puppy should have hip dysplasia.
* We promise your puppy will be up to date on shots and will be de-wormed on a regular schedule before delivery.........the puppy will also have a health check/international health check before delivery or shipping to ensure a healthy puppy when you recieve him/her.
* We have taken note of your puppy's health and growth from
birth to 8 weeks, and would like to stay involved for the life span of your puppy.
* A.K.C reg. will be sent to you upon Neuter/Spay receipt for
limited reg. or receipt of clearances, including O.F.A report for full reg.
* We reserve the first right to receive this puppy back if buyer
is no longer able to care and/or nurture this pup.
Diane Larson, breeder/ previous owner.
**GUARANTEE is only valid if contract is upheld**
Seller: Diane Larson
Shell Knob, MO., 65747
*Puppy purchase price FULL EUROPEAN with a limited AKC registration $1800.00-$2200.00
*Deposit, full name & address required (non refundable): $500.00
*Shipping & Handling Aprox: $370.00
*Total due upon Signing contract $500.00.
*Total Puppy price and shipping due 2 weeks before puppy pick up date or flight
*We here by enter into CONTRACT on____,_____2014
Diane Larson, Owner
Buyer of new Puppy